This LoRa antenna is high performance omni-directional antenna compatible with RAK's wide-range of LoRa modules and boards. You can use TTN's guide to know what frequency you need based on your country/region, or use the Regional Parameters Documentation provided by LoRa Alliance.
- Band: support the Global Multiple Bands
- Cable Type: RG178
- Connector Type: SMA
- Gain: 2.0dbm
- Polarization: Linear
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- V.S.W.R: 1:1.5
- Radiator: Copper
- Body: TPE
- Hinge & Holder: PA+ABS
- Operation Temperature: - 40 ºC ~ + 80 ºC
- Storage Temperature: - 40 ºC ~ + 95 ºC
- Antenna Dimensions: 109mm x 10mm
- Antenna Weight: Approximately 0.2kg
The Lora Antenna
Hello, what exactly is the question ?
If I want to use 868 wisnode on 865 frequency should I buy the 865 antenna or the 868 antenna?
Which Atenna are you refering to exactly sir ?