LoRa Antenna 2dBi
This LoRa antenna is compatible with RAK's wide-range of LoRa modules and boards. You can use TTN's guide to know what frequency you need based on your country/region, or use the Regional Parameters Documentation provided by LoRa Alliance.
- Band: support the Global Multiple Bands
- Connector Type: RP-SMA Male
- Gain: 2.0 dBi
- Polarization: Linear
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- V.S.W.R: 1:1.5
- Radiator: Copper
- Body: TPE
- Hinge & Holder: PA+ABS
- Operation Temperature: - 40 ºC ~ + 80 ºC
- Storage Temperature: - 40 ºC ~ + 95 ºC
- Antenna Dimensions: 109mm x 10mm
- Antenna Weight: Approximately 0.2kg
Questions and Answers
Hello, what is the antenna Gain in dBi? It says 2dBm you mean 2dBi? Is it the polarization vertical or horizontal? Best regards
Yes, it is 2dBi, there was a typo, the polarization is Vertical.
The Lora Antenna
Hello, what exactly is the question?
If I want to use 868 wisnode on 865 frequency should I buy the 865 antenna or the 868 antenna?
Which Antenna are you referring to exactly sir?