RAK4200 Breakout Module
RAK4200 Breakout Module is specifically designed to allow easy excess to the pins on the module in order to simplify development and testing. The breakout board utilized is of an Xbee form factor and its main purpose is to allow the RAK4200 stamp module form factor pinout to be transferred to 2.54mm headers.
The module itself has the RAK4200 at its core, integrating an STM32L071 MCU and an SX1276 LoRa® chip. It has Ultra-Low Power Consumption of 1.5uA in sleep mode and high LoRa® output power (19dBm) in work mode.
The module complies with LoRaWAN® 1.0.2 protocols. It also supports Lora® Point to Point communication.
The low power, long-range LoRa® communication capabilities of the module make it suitable for a variety of applications in the IoT field such as home automation, sensor networks, building automation, personal area networks applications (health/fitness sensors and monitors, etc.).
- LoRa® module for Smart City, Smart Agriculture, Smart Industry
- I/O ports: UART/I2C/GPIO
- Frequency range: 433–470 MHz; 863–923 MHz (entire LoRa® spectrum)
- Low-Power Wireless Systems with 7.8kHz to 500KHz Bandwidth
- LoRa® Tx power up to 19dBm
- Ultra-Low Power Consumption 2.0µA in sleep mode
- Core: ARM 32-bit Cortex M0+ with MPU
- Up to128KB flash memory with ECC
- 20KB RAM
- 6KB of data EEPROM with ECC
- Supply voltage: 2.0 ~ 3.6V
- Temperature range: -40°C to +85°C
- 1x RAK4200 LPWAN Breakout Module
- 1x LoRa® antenna with RP-SMA female connector
- 18x Dupont lines
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Similar Products in this Category