RAK7200 LoRa Tracker
The RAK7200 is a LoRa Tracker device with a 3.7V rechargeable Li-Ion battery and a GPS modem. It is built around a low-power LoRa module, which integrates the ultra low power STM32L073 micro-controller, the SX1276 LoRa long range modem and the CXD5603GF GPS modem.
The device can be used as a quick prototyping tool for LoRaWAN application development. It is suited for IoT Applications such as asset tracking, smart vehicle management and location-based services.
Complete documentation of this product can be found on our website documentation page.
- Built-in digital motion sensor LIS3DH, which has dynamic user selectable full scales of ±2g/±4g/±8g/±18g and is capable of measuring accelerations with output data rates from 1Hz to 5kHz.
- Built-in a 9-axis sensor, which includes a triple-axis gyroscope, a triple-axis accelerometer, and a triple-axis magnetometer.
- LoRaWAN 1.0.2 protocol stack support - ABP or OTAA mode.
- LoRa and GPS antenna are integrated inside the casing.
- Micro USB for configuration and charging of the battery
- Supports global license-free frequency band: IN865, EU868, US915, AU915, KR920, and AS923.
- Product Dimensions: 50mm x 74mm x 24.5mm
- Product Weight: 100g (3.5oz)
- RAK7200 LoRa Tracker
- Micro USB cable
What is your timeline for the EU433MHz version? When is it expected for market?
Unfortunatelly we expect to release it within two months. Apologies, this is quite long, however there are hardware and firmware design changes needed in order for it to wrok in the lower bands.
DO you have EU433MHz for this device
No we only support the high bands of LoRa for now. Working on the Low ones.
What is power usage in sleep mode? Also what is the usage in active mode?
We are currently working on an updated firmware that will implement an ultra-low power mode. This will hopefully be completed by the end of the moth.
We shall publish some numbers as soon as possible.
Please be patient with ous.
Is the GPS etc powered by the uC? Also is any documentation available on downlink configuration?
The GPS is integrated in the AcSIP S76G itself. The sensors have separate circuitry that powers them.
What do you mean by documentation on downlink configuration?
What exactly is it that you want to achieve ?
What is the size of the battery in mAH please?
Apologies for the late reply. The battery is 2200 mAh.