LoRa Starter Kit
The LoRa Starter Kit is a complete LoRaWAN Solution. It includes everything you need to start you very own LoRaWAN Network. The included components are sufficient to build your first Gateway and connect your LoRa Node to it.
The Gateway comes pre-assembled, out of the box. You only need to flash the latest Firmware to have a fully functioning Gateway. It is quick to deploy and open to developer (Raspbian based).
The WisNode LoRa is a development board with plenty of GPIOs and an Arduino form factor so you can explore further once the toy has made your first link.
Complete documentation of this product can be found on its documentation page in our knowledge base.
- Fully functioning LoRaWAN Multichannel Concentrator module (SX1301)
- Tx Power up to 27dBm
- Rx Sensitivity down to -139dBm
- Improved noise resistance due to improved RF chain filtering (Additional SAW)
- Full LoRaWAN 1.0.2 stack support
- Supported bands: (EU433, CN470, IN865, EU868, AU915, US915, KR920, AS920 and AS923)
- Integrated Ublox MAX-7Q GPs Module
- 40pin female header (fully compatible with Raspberry Pi)
- Redesigned heat sink for better thermal dissipation and reduced thermal noise
- Comes with a Raspberry Pi 3B+, the required antennas and an SD card.
- Arduino Uno form factor (compatible header)
- Integrated STM32 MCU (can work as an Arduino shield or Standalone)
- Fully controllable via AT commands
- Open stack firmware for developers
- Board Dimensions: 0 x 87.0 x 30.0mm
- Board Weight: Approximately 75g (2.6oz)
- Package Weight: 340g (12oz)
- Package Inclusions: RAK2245 Pi HAT Board, LoRa Antenna, and GPS Antenna, SD card
Hi, I bought the RAK831 Starter kit product from piSupply. It comes with a SD card that I assume is a configured gateway software for include rpi3. The problem is that I can’t log into the OS 😡 Could you please supply me with the username/password for the SD card? Best regards Mogens
If the default Raspberry password does not work, than this is probably an outdated version anyway. I recommend you flash the latest firmware using the link below: https://downloads.rakwireless.com/en/LoRa/RAK831-Pilot-Gateway/Firmware/
The Manual in the link below will provide you with instructions on the procedure: