RAK2245 96 Boards Edition
RAK2245 96Boards has the same compact form factor and great performance as the other RAK2245 modules. It is fully compatible with modules supporting the 96Boards standard, such as Nitrogen and Orange Pi. Thus it is an easy way to integrate LoRaWAN into an already existing solution utilizing a 96Boards compatible IoT module.
As with the other modules in the RAK2245 line, it is based on the Semtech 1301 and dual SX1257/58 front-end chips. It is a full-fledged 8 channel LoRa Concentrator with a number of improvements over the last generation (RAK831).
Complete documentation of this product can be found on our website documentation page.
- SX1301 + 2x SX1257/58 provide 8 uplink and 1 downlink LoRa demodulation paths
- Max Tx Power of 27dBm
- RX sensitivity of -139dBm
- Improved noise resistance due to improved RF chain filtering (Additional SAW)
- Full LoRaWAN 1.0.2 stack support
- Supported bands: (EU433, CN470, IN865, EU868, AU915, US915, KR620, AS920 and AS923)
- Integrated Ublox MAX-7Q GPs Module
- 40 pin header hole mount (2mm pitch, compatible with 96Boards)
- Smallest LoRa concentrator at the time of its release - 60mm(L) x 30mm(W) x 14.9mm(H)
- Redesigned heat sing for better thermal dissipation and reduced thermal noise
- Board Dimensions: 30mm x 60mm x 19.8mm (including the heat sink)
- Board Weight: Approximately 0.85 oz
- Package Inclusions: RAK2245 96Boards, LoRa Antenna, and GPS Antenna
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.