With Semtech SX1276 at its core the RAK811 Chipset takes advantage of all LoRa features. Long range, low power consumption are at its core.
Its setup is easy and straightforward. The firmware fully supports the LoRaWAN 1.0.2 stack. The node can work in a number of modes, with different data rates and read data from attached sensors. This is all configurable via AT commands.
Complete documentation of this product can be found on our website documentation page.
- Based on Semtech SX1276
- Full LoRaWAN 1.0.2 stack support
- Supported bands: (EU433, CN470, IN865, EU868, AU915, US915, KR920, AS920 and AS923)
- Output power: 5－20dBm adjustable
- Max sensitivity: -130dBm@0.3kps
- Open source firmware with built in AT command functionality for easy setup
- Theoretical max range of 2km in Urban and 15km in open areas
- Integrates both SMA and iPEX antenna connectors
- Operating temperature: -40°C ~ 85°C (industrial grade)
- Storage temperature: -40°C ~ 85°C (non-condensing)
- Module Size: 22mm x 14mm x 1.7mm
- Module Weight: Approximate 0.1kg
Dear Sir, Is RAK811-433 is TELEC certified? Please give me your certification number.
Please refer to the document for the certificate: https://downloads.rakwireless.com/en/LoRa/RAK811/Certification_Report/RAK811%C2%A0MIC%20Certification.rar