With Semtech SX1276 at its core the RAK811 Chipset takes advantage of all LoRa features. Long range, low power consumption are at its core.
Its setup is easy and straightforward. The firmware fully supports the LoRaWAN 1.0.2 stack. The node can work in a number of modes, with different data rates and read data from attached sensors. This is all configurable via AT commands.
Complete documentation of this product can be found on our website documentation page.
- Based on Semtech SX1276
- Full LoRaWAN 1.0.2 stack support
- Supported bands: (EU433, CN470, IN865, EU868, AU915, US915, KR920, AS920 and AS923)
- Output power: 5－20dBm adjustable
- Max sensitivity: -130dBm@0.3kps
- Open source firmware with built in AT command functionality for easy setup
- Theoretical max range of 2km in Urban and 15km in open areas
- Integrates both SMA and iPEX antenna connectors
- Operating temperature: -40°C ~ 85°C (industrial grade)
- Storage temperature: -40°C ~ 85°C (non-condensing)
- Module Size: 22mm x 14mm x 1.7mm
- Module Weight: Approximate 0.1kg
Dear Sir, at+recv=,[,][,],[,] SNR is signal to noise ratio. What is range of snr? at+recv=0,0,-55,25, 32,data. snr is 25. What does is it?
Sorry for not replying for so long. Please post your question in the Forums if you have not done so already (forum.rakwireless.com)
Dear Sir,RAK811 is TELEC certified.However, the authentication power of RAK811 at TELEC is 10mW(Tx power =10db)?
Yes that would be at 10dBm Tx Power.
I need frequency KR920. I cannot find in order option.
We are adjusting the website and checking the inventory. We should have some units shortly and will let you know A.S.A.P.
Dear Sir, Is RAK811-433 is TELEC certified? Please give me your certification number.
Please refer to the document for the certificate: https://downloads.rakwireless.com/en/LoRa/RAK811/Certification_Report/RAK811%C2%A0MIC%20Certification.rar