RAK811 WisNode Lora Module
RAK811 WisNode LoRa Module development board is compatible with Arduino Development Board. It can also be used as an extension board development with Arduino.
- LoraWAN 1.0.2 Standard support
- Global LoRaWAN bands supported (EU433, CN470, IN865, EU868, US915, AU915, AS920, KR920, and AS923)
- Arduino Uno form factor (standalone or as a shield)
- Micro USB with UART converter for easy configuring
- AT commands backed in the firmware, open source platform
- Packaging Dimension: 150mm x 90mm x 90mm
- Package Weight: 0.2kg
- RAK811 LoRa Module Datasheet
- Getting Started With RAK811 LoRa Node
- How To Connect Lora RAK811 to KotahiNet
- How To Connect Lora RAK811 to The Things Network
- How to Connect LoRa RAK811 to Actility
- How to Connect LoRa RAK811 to Cayenne
- How to Connect LoRa RAK811 to LORIOT
What frequency option should I choose to use the WisNode LoRa Module in Korea ?
You should choose the 923 MHz one
Unable to Access the: "Getting Started With RAK811 LoRa Node How To Connect Lora RAK811 to KotahiNet How To Connect Lora RAK811 to The Things Network How to Connect LoRa RAK811 to Actility How to Connect LoRa RAK811 to Cayenne How to Connect LoRa RAK811 to LORIOT" Documentation PDF's
There is new documentation that you can find here. Can I ask which cloud service you want to connect the node to exactly, or is it multiple ones? https://downloads.rakwireless.com/en/LoRa/RAK811/Application_Notes/Get_Start_with_RAK811_WisNode_LoRa.pdf
The manual in the link applies to The Things Network.