RAK4600 LoRa® Evaluation Board
RAK4600 LoRa® Evaluation Board is a WisBlock product that consists of RAK4600 LoRa® Module and RAK5005 WisBase. This development board allows access to all serial and GPIO ports for easy configuration. The RAK4600 core module includes nRF52832 MCU and SX1276 LoRa® chip to help you quickly and easily develop/test your firmware.
Complete documentation of this product can be found on our website documentation page.
To properly use this product, make sure to purchase a compatible Emulator Kit. We recommend that you directly buy from SEGGER Microcontroller's site to ensure that you get a genuine product.
- Frequency range: 863–870MHz (EU) / 902–928MHz (US), ISM and SRD systems
- Low-Power Wireless Systems with 7.8kHz to 500KHz Bandwidth
- Ultra-Low Power Consumption 2.0uA in sleep mode
- LoRa® Boost mode with 20dBm output power
- BLE 5.0 (Tx power -20 to +4 dBm in 4dB steps)
- 1pc RAK4600 EVB
- 1pc Micro USB Cable
- 1pc LoRa® Antenna (iPEX)
- 1pc 2.4G Antenna (iPEX)
- 2pcs 4-pin Header
- 9pcs Dupont Lines
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.