Concentrator for LoRaWAN
Gateway Module for LoRaWAN
Notice: Due to the silicon chip price increase, the price for RAK5146 has changed and the current lead time for this component is 12 to 16 weeks due to the challenges we are experiencing in our supply chain at the moment.
Note: To use the RAK5146 with the RAK2287/RAK5146 Pi HAT, select the SPI interface. The RAK5146 with USB interface can be used with the mPCIe to USB board. If you are unsure about the compatibility of your order, request support at email@example.com.
RAK5146 is an LPWAN Concentrator Module with mini-PCIe form factor based on Semtech SX1303 and SX126X for Listen Before Talk feature, which enables easy integration into an existing router or other network equipment with LPWAN Gateway capabilities. It can be used in any embedded platform offering a free mini-PCIe slot with SPI/USB connection. Furthermore, ZOE- M8Q GPS chip is integrated onboard.
This module is an exceptional, complete, and cost-efficient gateway solution offering up to 10 programmable parallel demodulation paths, 8 x 8 channel LoRa packet detectors, 8 x SF5-SF12 LoRa demodulators, and 8 x SF5-SF10 LoRa demodulators. It is capable of detecting an uninterrupted combination of packets at 8 different spreading factors and 10 channels with continuous demodulation of up to 16 packets. This product is best for smart metering fixed networks and Internet-of-Things (IoT) applications.
- Designed based on Mini PCI-e form factor.
- SX1303 baseband processor emulates 8x8 channel LoRa packet detectors, 8x SF5-SF12 LoRa demodulators, 8x SF5-SF10 LoRa demodulators, one 125 /250 / 500 kHz high-speed LoRa demodulator, and one (G)FSK demodulator.
- 3.3v Mini PCI-e, compatible with 3G/LTE card of Mini PCI-e type.
- Tx power up to 27dBm, Rx sensitivity down to -139dBm@SF12, BW 125 kHz.
- Supports global license-free frequency band (EU868, CN470, US915, AS923, AU915, KR920, IN865).
- Supports optional SPI/USB interfaces.
- Listen Before Talk
- Fine Timestamp.
- Built-in ZOE-M8Q GPS module.
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.