2.4 GHz mini PCIe Concentrator Module for LoRa Based on SX1280
The WisLink LPWAN 2.4 GHz Concentrator Module for LoRa (RAK5148) features a mini-PCIe form factor and is based on Semtech SX1280. That allows for easy integration into existing routers or other network equipment with LPWAN gateway capabilities. The RAK5148 comes with a ZOE-M8Q GPS chip onboard (optional), making it a versatile option for any embedded platform with a free mini-PCIe slot and USB connection.
- Mini-PCIe form factor for easy integration
- 3+1 SX1280 (3 for receiving, 1 for transmitting)
- 3V Mini PCI-e, compatible with 3G/LTE cards of Mini PCI-e type
- Tx power up to 27 dBm, Rx sensitivity down to -132 dBm @ SF12, BW 203 KHz
- USB interface
Included in the package:
- 1x RAK5148
- 1x IPEX LoRa(2.4GHz) antenna*
* The included antenna are for evaluation and indoor use. You can add an external indoor or outdoor antenna from the Accessories page.
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.