3dBi SubG Antenna
(Antenna for LoRa®)
This antenna for LoRa® frequencies has a gain of 3dBi and is compatible with RAK's wide-range of LPWAN modules and boards. You can use TTN's guide to know what frequency you need based on your country/region or use the Regional Parameters Documentation provided by LoRa Alliance®.
- Frequency Band: support the Global Multiple Bands
- Connector Type: RP-SMA Male
- Gain: 3.0 dBi
- Polarization: Linear Polarization / Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Omni-directional
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- V.S.W.R: 2.5
- Max. Efficiency: ~70%
- Radiator: Copper
- Body: TPE
- Hinge & Holder: PA+ABS
- Operation Temperature: - 30 ºC ~ + 65 ºC
- Storage Temperature: - 30 ºC ~ + 75 ºC
- Salt Spray Test: 48H
- Antenna Length: 195 ± 3.0mm
- Antenna Weight: Approximately 0.4kg
Become a RAK Affiliate and Earn Today!
Get paid to talk about RAK products! Join the RAK Affiliate program today.
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.