5.6W Amplifier Texas Instruments TAS2560
The RAK18061 is a 5.6W amplifier module based on the Texas Instruments TAS2560 which extends the WisBlock system with sound generating capability.
The RAK18061 is a module that converts I2S digital audio to analog signals to drive a speaker. It supports control over I2C.
The RAK18061 can be used in applications such as music players, audible alarms and really any device that needs a speaker!
- I2S interface for audio data and I2C interface for control
- 6 W at 1% THD*N into 4 Ohm Load from 4.2V supply
- High Efficiency Class-H Boost Converter
- Built-ln Speaker Sense and Automatic Gain Control
- Short-Circuit, and Under-voltage Protection
- Size 25mmx 35mm
- 1 pc RAK18061
- 3 pc M1.2x4 Screw
- 1 pc Amplifier Power Cable
- RAK18061 Datasheet
- RAK18061 3D model
- WisBlock Quick Start Guide
- WisBlock Source Code Repository
- 40-Pin Male Connector 3D File
- WisBlock IO Tutorial
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.