5.6W Stereo Amplifier Texas Instruments TAS2560
The RAK18060 is a 5.6W stereo amplifier module based on the Texas Instruments TAS2560 which extends the WisBlock system with sound generating capability.
The RAK18060 is a module that converts I2S digital audio to analog signals to drive a speaker. It supports left and right I2S audio channels and control over I2C.
The RAK18060 can be used in applications such as music players, audible alarms and really any device that needs speakers!
- I2S interface for audio data and I2C interface for control
- 6 W at 1% THD*N into 4 Ohm Load from 4.2V supply
- High Efficiency Class-H Boost Converter
- Built-ln Speaker Sense and Automatic Gain Control
- Short-Circuit, and Under-voltage Protection
- Size 25mmx 35mm
- 1 pc RAK18060
- 3 pc M1.2x4 Screw
- 1 pc Amplifier Power Cable
- RAK18060 Datasheet
- RAK18060 3D model
- WisBlock Quick Start Guide
- WisBlock Source Code Repository
- 40-Pin Male Connector 3D File
- WisBlock IO Tutorial
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.