5.8dBi Fiberglass Antenna
Notice: The included antenna connector is RP-SMA male and it is fully compatible with RAK's WisGate Developer Gateways and Hotspot V2. For compatibility with other devices, please check their documentation. If you want to know more about the connectors used in our devices you can see this blog.
The included RP-SMA to N-type cable with the antenna is for indoor use only.
The Second Generation of RAK LoRa Antennas is a high-performance omnidirectional monopole.
- White 5.8dBi Fiberglass Antenna
- Frequency: 863 - 870 MHz
- Gain: 5.1 ~ 5.8
- VSWP: 2
- Beamwidth: 360 degrees
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Polarization: Vertical
- Type: Dipole
- Radome Body: Fiberglass
- Connector: N-Type Male
- Bracket Inclusion: 2pcs brackets
- Dimensions: 800 ± 10mm
- Operation Temp: -40ºC ~ +60ºC
- Storage Temp: -30ºC ~ +75ºC
- Black 5.8dBi Fiberglass Antenna
- Frequency: 863~870 MHz
- Max gain: 5.9 dBi
- VSWR: ≤ 2
- High efficiency
- Vertically polarized dipole
- N-type connector
- Easy to mount with the included Installation kit
- 1pc Antenna
- 1pc Pigtail interface converter
- 2pcs Mounting brackets
Become a RAK Affiliate and Earn Today!
Get paid to talk about RAK products! Join the RAK Affiliate program today.
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.