Ambiq Apollo3 Core Module for LoRaWAN
The RAK11722 WisBlock Core module is based on the powerful AMA3B1KK-KBR-B0 MCU from Ambiq (aka Ambiq Apollo3) together with a Semtech SX1262 LoRa® transceiver. Together with the WisBlock Base Boards and WisBlock Sensor and IO modules it is a perfect start to build compact, low-power IoT devices without the need to design custom PCB’s.
The AMA3B1KK-KBR-B0 has an integrated Bluetooth Low Energy transceiver that enhances the communication capabilities.
The RAK11722 WisBlock Core module works with all of our WisBlock Base Boards and can be extended with sensors or interfaces from our large WisBlock module collection.
The RAK11722 WisBlock Core module has an onboard BLE chip antenna and a IPEX connector for the LoRa antenna.
The two RF communication characteristic of the module (Lora® + BLE) makes it suitable for a variety of applications in the IoT field, such as home automation, sensor networks, building automation, and IoT network applications.
The RAK11722 comes with our RUI3 based AT command firmware that is fully compatible with the RAK3172 and RAK4631-R. With the RUI3 API it is easy to integrate our WisBlock sensor and IO modules into your custom IoT firmware.
- Based on AMA3B1KK-KBR-B0 and SX1262
- WisBlock Core module featuring the RAK11720
- Onboard chip antenna for BLE
- IPEX antenna connector for LoRa®
- Compatible with all WisBlock Base Boards
- ARM Cortex-M4F
- 1MB Flash and 348KB SRAM
- I/O ports: UART/I2C/SPI/ADC/GPIO
- LoRaWAN 1.0.3 specification compliant
- Supported bands: EU433, CN470, IN865, EU868, AU915, US915, KR920, RU864, and AS923- 1/2/3/4
- LoRaWAN activation via OTAA/ABP
- LoRa Point-to-Point (P2P) communication
- Easy to use AT command set via UART interface
- Long-range - greater than 15 km with optimized antenna
- Ultra-low-power consumption of 2.37 μA in sleep mode
- Supply Voltage: 1.8 V ~ 3.6 V
- Temperature range: -40° C ~ 70° C
- Size: 20 x 30 mm
Included in the package:
- 1pc RAK11722 WisBlock Core Module
- 1pc LoRa® antenna with IPEX connector
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.