Amplifier Microphone & SD Kit
Get your WisBlock making sounds and listening to you! The WisBlock Amplifier Microphone & SD Kit plays your precompiles audio and listens to you.
The WisBlock Amplifier Microphone & SD Kit includes:
- A RAK18003 Audio Interposer (with SD card slot)
- RAK18060 or RAK18061 Amplifier board (Mono/Stereo)
- RAK18031 PDM microphone board
- Optional Speakers (Including with enclosure)
- All the Screws and cables needed to stack the modules together
- An Optional Enclosure to put everything in
Note: We are not allowing the user to select the other microphones. You will also need to purchase a base board and WisCore.
Note: You cannot playback or record audio directly from the SD card, it can be used for logging or configuration.
The following are the mounting options for this kit:
- Simple Stack - In a simple stack all the boards are screwed together. This is best used when working with the WisBlock Audio boards on your desk.
- Non-RAK microphone mounting - In a Non-RAK microphone mounting the boards are screwed together except the microphone. The microphone is connected via an FFC and is mounted separately (normally to your case to allow the microphone to hear the audio outside of the case).
- RAK microphone mounting - In a RAK microphone mounting the boards are screwed together except the microphone. The microphone is connected via an FFC and is mounted separately to the RAK supplied case.
- WisBlock Quick Start Guide
- WisBlock Source Code Repository
- 40-Pin Male Connector 3D File
- WisBlock IO Tutorial
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.