Analog Microphone to I2S Module Nuvoton NAU85L40B
The RAK18040 is a stereo analog microphone to I2S module based on the Nuvoton NAU85L40B Audio ADC which extends the WisBlock system with sound sensing capability.
The RAK18040 allows a user to connect two analog microphones into a WisBlock System.
The RAK18040 can be used in applications such as audio sensing, audio recording and more specialized.
- Analog microphone input to I2S
- Samples rates from 8 kHz to 96 kHz at 24bit resolution
- 92 dB THD+N
- 101 dB(A) signal-to-noise ratio
- I2C control interface
- Size 15mmx 25mm
- 1 pc RAK18040
- 3 pc M1.2x4 Screw
- 2 pc Mic connector to bare wire
- RAK18040 Datasheet
- Build Your Own Voice Recognition Device Using Wisblock Audio
- RAK18040 3D model
- WisBlock Quick Start Guide
- WisBlock Source Code Repository
- 40-Pin Male Connector 3D File
- WisBlock IO Tutorial
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.