Baicells Nova 430H Outdoor Small Cell Compatible with Helium 5G
Outdoor Small Cell Radio With Pre-Provisioned FreedomFi Firmware
Helium 5G is currently only available in the US. This product will not work outside of the US. This product will only work when paired with a Helium 5G Gateway (e.g. FreedomFi Gateway).
Baicells Nova 430H with pre-provisioned FreedomFi Firmware is the Small Cell radio registered 5G hotspot of Helium and it will earn rewards for participating on the Network. GPS antenna and CBRS antennas are built in the enclosure, no need to purchase additional antennas for Nova 430H.
Baicells Nova430H is Helium 5G certificated outdoor small cell, reward weight: 2.500(You can check the small Cell radio Reward Scaling from Helium Website).
- Plug-and-play with FreedomFi 5G Helium Hotspot US915
- Standard LTE TDD Band 48
- GUI-based local and remote Web management
- Compact, all-in-one design of internal antenna and GPS
- Excellent Non-Line-of-Sight (NLOS) coverage
- Peak rate: Up to DL 220 Mbps and UL 56 Mbps with 2x20 MHz bandwidth to accommodate for TDD6 and 256 QAM
- 2CC DL/UL CA improves the spectrum efficiency of fragmented spectrum resources
- Suitable for private and public deployments; any IP-based backhaul can be used, including public transmission protected by Internet Protocol Security (IPsec)
- 96 RRC connected users per carrier (96+96 in DC mode), upgradeable to higher capacity in future releases
- Integrated small cell form factor for quick and easy installation
- Configured out-of-the-box to work with Baicells CloudCore
- HaloB as embedded EPC solution
- Supports transparent Bridge Mode
- Supports Citizens Broadband Radio Service (CBRS)
- Plug-and-play with Self-Organizing Network (SON) capabilities
- Interoperable with standard LTE Evolved Packet Core (EPC)
- Supports TR-069 network management interface
- Lower power consumption, which reduces OPEX, can be powered easily by Baicells compact outdoor SmartUPS
- Dimensions: 12.2 x 8.9 x 4.1 inches / 309 x 227 x 104 millimeters
- Weight：10.7 lbs./4.85 kg
- Base station
- Installation bracket
- Screw package
- OT terminal * 2
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.