Cellular Module EG95
EG95EFB-512-SNND and EG95NAFB-512-SGNS
Quectel EG95 is a series of LTE category 4 module optimized specially for M2M and IoT applications. Adopting 3GPP Rel.11 LTE technology, it delivers maximum data rates up to 150 Mbps downlink and 50 Mbps uplink.
EG95-E and EG95-NA is pin-to-pin compatible with Quectel GSM M95 module, UMTS/HSPA UG95/UG96 modules and LPWA BG95 series/BG96/BC95-G modules. And it is backward-compatible with existing GSM/GPRS & UMTS/HSPA(+) networks, ensuring that it can be connected even in remote areas devoid of 4G network coverage.
A rich set of Internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces and abundant functionalities (USB serial drivers for Windows 7/8/10, Linux, Android) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M and IoT applications such as industrial router, industrial PDA, rugged tablet PC, video surveillance, digital signage and so on.
- LTE category 4 module optimized for M2M and IoT applications
- Multi-band LTE, UMTS/HSPA(+) and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage
- Compact SMT form factor ideal for size-constrained applications with extended operation temperature range
- Embedded power management unit (PMU) featuring ultra-low deep-sleep current consumption
- Simple migration from 2G/3G to 4G with a flexible and scalable platform
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.