WisNode Sense Home
- Measurement of a variety of environmental parameters
- Temperature, Humidity, and Pressure
- BOSCH BME680 Integrated Environmental Unit
- Compact size
- Built-in LoRa® Antenna, swappable battery
- Easy to mount and maintain
- Low power operation
- Standby current of less than 15 uA
- Adjustable sampling and transmission interval
- Replaceable 3500 mAh high capacity lithium battery with a battery life of more than 2 years
- LoRaWAN® 1.0.2 fully compliant
- Operating Temperature: -40ºC +25ºC +85ºC
- Storage Temperature: -40ºC +25ºC +85ºC
- Standby Current: <15 uA
- Current in Sensors Working Mode: <10 mA
- Current in LoRa® Transmission Mode: <150 mA
Temperature Sensor Specifications
- Temperature Range: -40ºC +25ºC +85ºC
- Accuracy: 0.5ºC
- Output Resolution: 0.01ºC
Humidity Sensor Specifications
- Humidity Range: 0% r.H ~ 100 % r.H.
- Accuracy: +-3% r.H.
- Output Resolution: 0.008% r.H.
Gas Pressure Sensor Specifications
- Range 300: hPa ~ 300 hPa
- Accuracy: +-0.6 hPa
- Output Resolution: 0.18 Pa.
IAQ Sensor Specifications
- IAQ Range: 0 ~ 500
- Accuracy: 15
- Output Resolution: 1
Power Supply Battery Specifications
- Nominal Battery Voltage: 3.6V
- Battery Specification: ER18505
- Nominal Capacity: 3500mAh
- Temperature Range: -55ºC ~ 85ºC
- Battery Dimensions: 18mm ~ 50.5mm
1. The included battery is non-rechargeable. In case you need to plug in the Micro USB port for the purpose of configuring the node, the battery should stay plugged.
2. The pin distance of the battery connector is 2.0mm. When choosing a battery, attention should be paid to the consistency of positive and negative poles. Reverse connections or short circuits may damage the device and may cause overheating and combustion of the battery. Therefore, when replacing the battery, it is necessary to strictly confirm whether the positive and negative poles of the connector are correct.
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Similar Products in this Category