8dBi Fiber Glass Antenna
The second generation of RAK antennas for LoRa® incorporates high-performance omnidirectional elements that support ultra-high frequency (UHF) LoRa® bands (IN865, EU868, RU864).
Important: This antenna is too long to be attached directly to your gateway. To avoid damaging your gateway connector especially in windy season, we recommend using a Feeder line cable and secure the antenna with brackets.
Shipping notice: Due to the length of the antenna, the shipping cost will be 50USD.
- IPEX: Small connector found on our concentrator cards like the RAK2287
- RP-SMA: Connector found on our commercial and developer gateways, RAK Hotspot Miner and Helium™ Hotspot
- Frequency: 858-878MHz
- Gain: 8.0 dBi (±1dBi)
- VSWR: ≤1.5
- Beamwidth: 360 degrees
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radome Body: Fiberglass
- Connector: N-Type Male
- Bracket Inclusion: 2pcs brackets
- Dimensions: 1300 ± 25mm
- Operation Temperature: -30°C~65°C
- Storage Temperature: -30°C~75°C
- 1pc Antenna
- 1pc Pigtail interface converter
- 2pcs Mounting Brackets
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Similar Products in this Category