8dBi Fiber Glass Antenna
Notice: The included antenna connector is RP-SMA male and it is fully compatible with RAK's WisGate Developer Gateways and Hotspot Miners. For compatibility with other devices, please check their documentation. If you want to know more about the connectors used in our devices you can see this blog.
The second generation of RAK antennas for LoRa® incorporates high-performance omnidirectional elements that support ultra-high frequency (UHF) LoRa® bands (IN865, EU868, RU864).
- This antenna is too long to be attached directly to your gateway. To avoid damaging your gateway connector especially in windy season, we recommend using a feeder line cable and secure the antenna with brackets.
- This antenna cannot be used for the EU433 and CN470 frequencies.
Shipping notice: Due to the length of the antenna, the shipping cost will be 50USD.
- IPEX: Small connector found on our concentrator cards like the RAK2287
- RP-SMA: Connector found on our commercial and developer gateways, RAK Hotspot Miner and Helium™ Hotspot
- Frequency: 858-878MHz
- Gain: 8.0 dBi (±1dBi)
- VSWR: ≤1.5
- Beamwidth: 360 degrees
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radome Body: Fiberglass
- Connector: N-Type Male
- Bracket Inclusion: 2pcs brackets
- Dimensions: 1300 ± 25mm
- Operation Temperature: -30°C~65°C
- Storage Temperature: -30°C~75°C
- 1pc Antenna
- 1pc Pigtail interface converter
- 2pcs Mounting Brackets
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Similar Products in this Category