Fiber Glass Antenna Kit for Helium Hotspot
This is a bundle of 5.8dBi gain LoRa® antenna specially packaged for Helium Hotspot. It already includes an RP-SMA connector for your convenience and a bracket for easy installation.
- White 5.8dBi Fiberglass Antenna
- Frequency Range: 860 - 930 MHz
- Gain: 5.1 ~ 5.8 dBi
- VSWR: ≤2.0
- Beamwidth: 360º
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Polarization: Vertical
- Type: Dipole
- Body radome: Fiberglass
- Connector: N-Type Male
- Bracket included: 2pcs brackets
- Dimensions: ø25, 800 ± 10mm
- Operation Temperature: -40ºC~ +60ºC
- Store Temperature: -30ºC~ +75ºC
- Black 5.8dBi Fiberglass Antenna
- Frequency: 860~930 MHz
- Max gain: 5.9 dBi
- VSWR: ≤ 2
- High efficiency
- Vertically polarized monopole
- N-type connector
- Easy to mount with the included Installation kit
- 1x Antenna
- 1x Pigtail interface converter
- 2x Mounting brackets
Questions and Answers
Hello .. I've recently ordered one of these and was wondering what cable I should buy to extend it. Also what is the limit of cable length I could add? Thank you :)
It comes standard with a 1m N-type to RP-SMA Male cable. You should get the same, if you wan to directly connect the antenna and Hotspot, lengths up to 10 meters should be fine, although not going beyond 5 might wield better performance as far as coverage goes.
Dear Team, Is this antenna compatible with the UK spec. Helium hotspot base stations? Or is it tuned for USA frequencies? Do you supply one for the UK market, please?
The antenna page has a drop down menu where you can select the LoRa band you need. Worldwide band compatibility is present.
For the UK, you can select the EU868.
Similar Products in this Category