Helium Field Mapper with Plug&Play and 3rd party mode
Compatible with Helium Network
When deploying Helium Hotspots, it is crucial to know whether they are far enough away from each other and if the area that should be covered by the hotspot is in range at any location. It is important to locate the dead spots in your Helium network coverage.
When deploying Helium sensor nodes, it is crucial to know whether all sensor nodes are within the range of a gateway or hotspot.
With the Field Mapper for Helium, it is now easy to investigate whether the required area of sensor nodes is covered by gateways or if there are blind spots in which the sensor data cannot reach any hotspot.
The Field Mapper for Helium can as well be used to find a good location for a Helium Hotspot to avoid having multiple Helium Hotspots too close to each other.
The Field Mapper for Helium can be used to find a good location to deploy the Helium Hotspot. To prove the coverage a Helium Hotspot is providing, it is important that the hotspot is detected by the largest number of hotspots possible in the area of deployment.
The Field Mapper for Helium supports as well a discovery mode. Multiple packets are sent out over a defined time. The results can be reviewed with a QR code that links to a map that shows the location of all found hotspots.
This is the Helium Plug&Play version. For other networks, please use the Field Tester for LoRaWAN® version.
- Supports LoRaWAN® regions RU864, IN865, EU868, US915, AU915, KR920, AS923
- Works with Helium
- Already registered on the Helium console
- Free DC to use the Field Mapper for Helium
- Low power mode and physical button to deactivate the screen when moving
- Easy configuration with WisToolBox
- Shows number of gateways/hotspots in range
- Shows min and max RSSI levels
- Shows min and max distance to gateways/hotspots in range
- Discovery mode to create a map showing the Field Mapper location and the location of the detected Helium Miners.
- Powered by 3200mAh battery
- Rechargeable over USB C connector
- 320x240 TFT touch screen
- 2.3dBi external antenna
- Operating Temperature: -10 ℃ ~ 60 ℃
- Storage Temperature :-40 ℃ ~ 80 ℃
- 1 pc Antenna
- 1 pc USB Cable
- 1 pc RAK10701-H
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.