Field Tester For LoRaWAN
When deploying LoRaWAN Gateways, it is crucial to know whether they are far enough away from each other and if the area that should be covered by the gateways is in range at any location. It is important to locate the dead spots in your LoRaWAN network coverage.
When deploying LoRaWAN sensor nodes, it is crucial to know whether all sensor nodes are in the range of a gateway or hotspot.
With a LoRaWAN Field Tester , it is now easy to investigate whether the required area of sensor nodes is covered by gateways or if there are blind spots in which the sensor data cannot reach any gateway.
The RAK10701 Field Tester comes in two variants. The RAK10701-P has two antennas, one 2.3 dBi and one 2.8 dBi and a hard case. The RAK10701-L comes only with one 2.3 dBi antenna and no hard case.
This version is compatible with all LoRaWAN networks. For Helium please have a look into our Plug&Play version which is pre-registered on the Helium network and comes with free data credits.
- Supports LoRaWAN regions RU864, IN865, EU868, US915, AU915, KR920, AS923
- Works with Helium Network,TheThingsNetwork and with custom end-points with other LoRaWAN networks
- Hard case to protect your Field Tester (Pro variant only)
- 2 antennas to test with different configurations (Pro variant only)
- Shows number of gateways in range
- Shows min and max RSSI levels
- Shows min and max distance to gateways in range
- Forced uplink even without GPS signal
- Low power mode and physical button to deactivate the screen when moving
- Easy configuration with WisToolBox
- Powered by 3200mAh battery
- Rechargeable over USB C connector
- 320x240 TFT touch screen
- 2.3dBi external antenna
- Operating Temperature: -10 ℃~ 60 ℃
- Storage Temperature :-40 ℃ ~ 80 ℃
- RAK10701-P: One 2.3 dBi antenna, one 2.8 dBi antenna, hard case
- RAK10701-L: One 2.3 dBi antenna
- 1 pc USB Cable
- 1 pc RAK10701
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.