Helium 5G Baicells Antenna kit
This antenna kit is designed to be used with the Nova436H is the second outdoor CBRS small cell. It is a high gain external antenna bundle that is a plug & pay solution for your Helium 5G deployment. As the high power Nova436H small cell has no built-in antenna unlike the smaller models, pairing it with a good outdoor antenna bundle is essential to not only make it functional (the small cell can’t function without the additional antennas), but also provide for good performance.
These antennas a very suitable as they provide the following features:
1. They are very efficient (>75%), resulting in a large gain, which directly translates to range increase.
2. Coverage area does not come at the cost of range, as these are still omni directional, they are not directional, despite having such a high gain.
3. Low VSWR paired with a good quality LMR400 ensures low signal losses.
A great solution to pair with your high-power Helium 5G hotspots to boots range and your mapping area, translating in better rewards post genesis phase.
- Frequency range: 3550~ 3700MHz
- GAIN: > 10 dBi
- VSWR: ≤ 1.31
- Efficiency: ≥ 75%
- Antenna type: Dipole
- Radiation pattern: Omnidirectional
- Polarization: Vertical
- Connector type: N-type female
- IP67 rated
- Length: 2 meters
- VSWR: ≤ 1.30
- Power Loss: ≤ 1.05 dB
- Connector type: N-type male to N-type male
- IP67 rated
- 10 dBi CBRS OMNI Antenna x 4
- 2 meters low-loss cable x 4
- Water-Proof Silicon Rubber x 8
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.