High-Power Outdoor Small Cell Baicells Nova 436H Compatible with Helium 5G
High-Power Outdoor Small Cell Radio earns the highest reward weight of 4.0X
- Helium 5G is currently only available in the US. This product will not work outside of the US.
- This product will only work when paired with a Helium 5G Gateway (e.g. FreedomFi Gateway).
- An external antenna set like the RAK kit is required for this device to work.
Baicells Nova 436H with pre-provisioned FreedomFi Firmware is the high-power outdoor Small Cell radio registered 5G hotspot of Helium and it will earn rewards for participating on the Network.
Only High-Power Outdoor Radio is the Baicells Nova436H, highest reward weight: 4.0x(You can check the small Cell radio Reward Scaling from Helium Website).
- Plug-and-play with FreedomFi 5G Helium Hotspot US915
- Standard LTE TDD Band 48, and partial 42, 43
- GUI-based local and remote Web management
- Excellent Non-Line-of-Sight (NLOS) coverage
- Peak rate: Up to DL 220 Mbps and UL 56 Mbps with 2x20 MHz bandwidth to accommodate for 256 QAM and TDD6
- 2CC DL/UL CA improves the spectrum efficiency of fragmented spectrum resources
- Suitable for private and public deployments; any IP-based backhaul can be used, including public transmission protected by Internet Protocol Security (IPsec)
- 96 RRC connected users per carrier (96+96 in DC mode), upgradeable to higher capacity in future releases
- Supports 4-port antenna or 2 antennas with 2 ports
- Integrated small cell form factor for quick and easy installation
- Configured out-of-the-box to work with Baicells CloudCore
- HaloB as embedded EPC solution
- Supports transparent Bridge Mode
- Supports Citizens Broadband Radio Service (CBRS)
- Plug-and-play with Self-Organizing Network (SON) capabilities
- Interoperable with standard LTE Evolved Packet Core (EPC)
- Supports TR-069 network management interface
- Lower power consumption, which reduces OPEX, can be powered easily by Baicells compact outdoor SmartUPS
- Dimensions: 12.2 x 9.4 x 4.1 inches / 310 x 239 x 105 millimeters
- Weight：12.1 lbs / 5.5 kg
- Base station
- Power supply&cord
- Installation bracket
- Screw package
- Cold shrink tubes * 6
- GPS antenna&cable
- SFP transceiver * 2
- OT terminal * 2
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.