Ethernet Surge Protective Device
This surge protector is suitable for category 6 or class E cables to protect equipment from surges induced by lightning or generated in the internal systems. It is widely used in office and industrial comprehensive network cabling projects or similar telecommunications applications, such as Gigabit Ethernet, ATM, ISDN, and VoIP systems.
High-performance components with the smallest parasitic capacitance are incorporated into the product, all line protection for the 8 lines, fast response, making it an ideal choice for the protection of lightning strike effect.
The multi-level protection structure provides good protection against lightning, the tolerable lightning pulse current is 10 kA (between 8 lines in total to the PE ), the product complies with the relevant international and national standards.
- Protection Modes: L-L/L- PE
- Rated voltage: 36-57VDC
- Supported PoE standard:
- IEEE 802.3at
- IEEE 802.3af
- Rated Operating Current: 1.2A
- Nominal discharge voltage:
- Differential mode: 1kV
- Common mode：6kV
- Maximum Discharge Current: 10kA+
- Voltage Protection level: ≤30V（after 1μs)
- Response Time: 1ns
- Maximum Data Rate: 1000mbps
- Connector: RJ45
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP20
- Operating Environment:
- Ambient Temperature: -40°C~+85°C
- Relative Humidity: 5%-95%
- Dimensions: 124x40x28mm
- Reference standards: YD/T1542-2006; GB/T 18802.21-2016; GB/T 2423-2008; EN61643-11 2011
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.