LoRa Starter Kit
The LoRa Starter Kit is a complete LoRaWAN Solution. It includes everything you need to start you very own LoRaWAN Network. The included components are sufficient to build your first Gateway and connect your LoRa Node to it.
The Gateway comes pre-assembled, out of the box. You only need to flash the latest Firmware to have a fully functioning Gateway. It is quick to deploy and open to developer (Raspbian based).
The WisNode LoRa is a development board with plenty of GPIOs and an Arduino form factor so you can explore further once the toy has made your first link.
Complete documentation of this product can be found on our website documentation page.
- Fully functioning LoRaWAN Multichannel Concentrator module (SX1301)
- Tx Power up to 27dBm
- Rx Sensitivity down to -139dBm
- Improved noise resistance due to improved RF chain filtering (Additional SAW)
- Full LoRaWAN 1.0.2 stack support
- Supported bands: (EU433, CN470, IN865, EU868, AU915, US915, KR920, AS920 and AS923)
- Integrated Ublox MAX-7Q GPs Module
- 40pin female header (fully compatible with Raspberry Pi)
- Redesigned heat sink for better thermal dissipation and reduced thermal noise
- Comes with a Raspberry Pi 3B+, the required antennas and an SD card.
- Arduino Uno form factor (compatible header)
- Integrated STM32 MCU (can work as an Arduino shield or Standalone)
- Fully controllable via AT commands
- Open stack firmware for developers
- Board Dimensions: 0 x 87.0 x 30.0mm
- Board Weight: Approximately 75g (2.6oz)
- Package Weight: 340g (12oz)
- Package Inclusions: RAK2245 Pi HAT Board, LoRa Antenna, and GPS Antenna, SD card
Questions and Answers
Hi! I'd like to buy this product and I'd like to know what is the process to buy this product...I'd like to know the time that takes to get to me, if it will get to my home, the complete payment.etc Regards.
The following is also available on the site once you place your order:
Welcome to RAKwireless Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy. Domestic Shipping Policy Shipment processing time All orders are processed within 5-7 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. Shipping rates & delivery estimates Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Standard Shipping ($35) Carrier: DHL Express Destination: anywhere in the world Package Weight: 0.001kg - 4.99kg Standard Shipping ($85) Carrier: DHL Express Destination: anywhere in the world Package Weight: 5.0kg - 25.0kg *Delivery delays can occasionally occur. Shipment confirmation & Order tracking You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours. Customs, Duties, and Taxes RAKwireless is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.). Damages RAKwireless is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim. Returns Policy Our Return & Refund Policy provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order.
Hi, I bought the RAK831 Starter kit product from piSupply. It comes with an SD card that I assume is a configured gateway software for include rpi3. The problem is that I can’t log into the OS. Could you please supply me with the username/password for the SD card? Best regards Mogens
If the default Raspberry password does not work, then this is probably an outdated version anyway. I recommend you flash the latest firmware using the link below: https://downloads.rakwireless.com/en/LoRa/RAK831-Pilot-Gateway/Firmware/
The Manual in the link below will provide you with instructions on the procedure: