Power Line communication(PLC) Module
WisLink PLC LX200V50 is a Power Line Communication (PLC) module based on Qualcomm QCA7550 SoC. It is designed to bridge multi-stream Ethernet content from a power line network to an Ethernet 802.3 network. The PLC-specific MAC manages network access and service flows to maximize the quality of service over the power line network.
WisLink LX200V50 has a maximum transmission rate of 1000Mbps and can be used directly without user configuration. It supports 128-bit AES encryption.
- Max. data rate: 1000Mbps
- A maximum of 8 modules can interface with each other
- 128-bit AES Encryption of Data
- Works below CATV signal interference range
- HomePlug® AV2 compliant:
- AV2 30 MHz and 67 MHz MIMO profiles
- AV2 30 MHz and 67 MHz SISO profiles
- Power Save Mode
- IEEE 1901, IEEE 1905.1, and HomePlug AV compliant
- Internal DDR2 16 MB memory
- HomePlug AV2 compliant PHY:
- Supports OFDM 4096/1024/256/64/16/8-QAM, QPSK, BPSK, ROBO, HS-ROBO, Mini-ROBO
- Supports Line-Neutral/Line-Ground 2x2 MIMO with beam-forming
- 128-bit AES Link Encryption with key management
- Windowed OFDM with noise mitigation based on patented line synchronization techniques improves data integrity in noisy conditions
- Dynamic channel adaptation and channel estimation
- Advanced Turbo Code Forward Error Correction (FEC)
- Turbo Decoder Rates: 1/2, 16/21, 8/9
- HomePlug AV2 Compliant MAC:
- Priority-based CSMA/CA channel access schemes maximize efficiency and throughput
- Integrated Quality of Service (QoS) Enhancements
- Hardware Packet Classifiers for Type of Service (ToS), Class of Service (CoS), and IP Port Number
- Supports IGMP managed multicast sessions
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.