Outdoor Gateway Enclosure
Industrial Die-Cast Aluminum Design
Designed to withstand the toughest of environments, this enclosure is made of Industrial Die-Cast Aluminum. It is rated IP67/NEMA-6, making it completely protected from dust ingress and submergible up to 1m in water.
Complete documentation of this product can be found on our website documentation page.
- Enclosure seal operating temperature range: -60°C to 230°C
- Heat Trap: +6.5°C under full sun exposure (~ 100,000 Lux)
- Temperature raise using a 5-10W heat source: +5.5°C
- Ports For RAKBox-GW-1
- 5x N-Type Antenna connectors
- 1x Ethernet port (PoE supported)
- 1x Reserved port
- For RAKBox-GW-0
- 2x N-Type Antenna connectors
- RAK7249 DIY Gateway Boards
- RAK831 Concentrator Boards
- RAK7243C Pilot Gateway
- Product Dimensions: 450mm x 300mm x 150mm
- Product Weight: 3400g
- Enclosure together with connectors
- Full assembly kit is included
The enclousoure have right pigtail for RAK 831 (sma-type to N). In the picture I see mmx connector. Thanks
Sorry for the delay. It comes with uFl to N-type. You need to request the SMA specifically if you are to use it with the RAK831.
Is the case big enough to put in a raspberry pi 4 + the rak2245 Pi hat (https://store.rakwireless.com/products/rak2245-pi-hat)?
Yes it is, however there are no mounting holes, so you should provide for a way to secure the devices yourself.