PDM Ultrasonic Microphone Sensor Knowles SPH0655LM4H-1
The RAK18032 is a mono PDM microphone module based on the Knowles SPH0655LM4H-1 which extends the WisBlock system with sound sensing capability.
The RAK18032 is a digital microphone module that converts analog audio to digital PDM signals. It supports left and right channels through a GPIO signal.
The RAK18032 can be used in applications such as audio sensing and audio recording.
- PDM microphone
- Frequency Response 20 - 80kHz
- Low Distortion of 0.2% at 94dB SPL
- 64 dB(A) signal-to-noise ratio
- Omnidirectional sensitivity
- Size 15mmx 25mm
- 1 pc RAK18032
- 3 pc M1.2x4 Screw
- RAK18032 Datasheet
- Build Your Own Voice Recognition Device Using Wisblock Audio
- RAK18032 3D model
- WisBlock Quick Start Guide
- WisBlock Source Code Repository
- 40-Pin Male Connector 3D File
- WisBlock IO Tutorial
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.