LX200V20 is the newest power line communication products which can support IEEE 1901 and Homeplug AV standard. It provides the standard MII interface for communication. The small-foot-print is ideal for embedded design application. You can easily plug into mother boards through the connector. It is the best choice to shorten the design cycle and accelerate the time to market.
- Support multiple existing cables for transmission
- Telephone Lines: The range is up to 600 meters for IP access
- Coaxial cable: The range is up to 2000 meters for IP access
- Power Lines: The range is up to 300 meters for IP access
- Data Transmission
- Maximum physical layer data rate is 200Mbps
- Support the streaming transmission like IPTV,HDTV etc.
- 128-bit data encryption
- The working frequency is 2-30MHz. No influence on current CATV signals at home
- The module can be interoperable with any devices based on homeplug AV specification and IEEE1901 standard. One Master Module can connect to four salve modules.
- No need for configuration by end users. It can work when plugging into the lines.
- Cost-optimized design and also can provide the customized design after signing the NRE agreement in place.
- Ideal modules for small-footprint embedded devices.
Package Weight: 0.5kg
Package Size: 13cm x 13cm x 5cm
Questions and Answers
This item is a PLC transformer but the description is for the LX200V20. Can you please supply the wiring details for this transformer? I am unable to find it on your documentation page.
I was able to find some information, however it is very scarce and confusing.
Can you please contact me via email so we can discuss what exactly do you need to do with the transformer.
The product description is for the LX200V20, not this transformer. Can you supply details of the transformer, please?
Yes, we are also able to supply transformers.
Transaction was easy
The shipment reached me quite quickly. Everything was ok. I will be shopping there again.