LX200V20 is the newest power line communication products which can support IEEE 1901 and Homeplug AV standard. It provides the standard MII interface for communication. The small-foot-print is ideal for embedded design application. You can easily plug into mother boards through the connector. It is the best choice to shorten the design cycle and accelerate the time to market.
Complete documentation of this product can be found on our website documentation page.
- Support multiple existing cables for transmission
- Telephone Lines: The range is up to 600 meters for IP access
- Coaxial cable: The range is up to 2000 meters for IP access
- Power Lines: The range is up to 300 meters for IP access
- Data Transmission
- Maximum physical layer data rate is 200Mbps
- Support the streaming transmission like IPTV,HDTV etc.
- 128-bit data encryption
- The working frequency is 2-30MHz. No influence on current CATV signals at home
- The module can be interoperable with any devices based on homeplug AV specification and IEEE1901 standard. One Master Module can connect to four salve modules.
- No need for configuration by end users. It can work when plugging into the lines.
- Cost-optimized design and also can provide the customized design after signing the NRE agreement in place.
- Ideal modules for small-footprint embedded devices.
Package Weight: 0.5kg
Package Size: 13cm x 13cm x 5cm
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.