Solar Battery Lite for Sensor Hub
Sustainable Power & Monitoring
Harness the energy of the sun to power your IoT sensors with the Solar Battery Lite, designed specifically to work with the RAK2560 WisNode Sensor Hub. Experience the freedom of off-grid deployment and enjoy reliable, long-term performance with this versatile and eco-friendly power solution.
The RAK9154 Solar Battery is designed with user convenience in mind. With its hassle-free installation process and intuitive controls, you can have it set up and running in no time, seamlessly powering your devices. Plus, when used to power the Sensor Hub, you can effortlessly monitor the battery status via the WisToolBox App. The Sensor Hub also reports the battery status over LoRaWAN, ensuring you're always informed about your system's energy status.
Built to withstand the rigors of outdoor environments, the RAK9154 Solar Battery guarantees uninterrupted performance, come rain or shine. Its durable construction and weatherproof design ensure it continues capturing power even in challenging weather conditions. Whether you're deploying it in remote areas, off-grid installations, or outdoor settings, this device keeps your systems operational when you need them most.
Battery status and state can be checked with the WisToolBox
Solar Panel Variants:
Solar Battery Lite with Regular Panel：Designed for normal use and ideal for areas with average sunlight exposure, this pairs the RAK9154 battery with a 10W (34x27cm) solar panel. A consistent and reliable choice for most users.
- Battery capacity: 5.2 Ah
- Battery Voltage：10.8V
- Total Power Capacity：56.16Wh
- Battery Efficiency：0.9
- Solar Battery Lite with Large Panel：Solar Battery Lite for IoT Sensors - Large Panel: Designed for regions with less sunshine. Larger Solar Panel can better utilize the sun radiation.
- If you're interested in ordering the Solar Battery Lite with Large Panel, feel free to drop us an email at email@example.com. Let us know your requirements, and we can customize them to fit your needs. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Example 1: Standard Use
- Setup: Weather station, moisture sensor, three MEMS sensors, and two extra sensors.
- Wake-up Interval: 1 minute per hour
- Total Power Consumption: 615.6mWh
- Battery Life: 73 hours (3 days) without sunshine
Example 2: Extended Use
- Setup: Soil Integrated Sensor, moisture sensor, three MEMS sensors, and two extra sensors.
- Wake-up Interval: 0.1 minutes per hour
- Total Power Consumption: 51.5mWh
- Battery Life: 873.2 hours (36.4 days) without sunshine
The Solar Battery Lite is a robust and efficient solution for powering various IoT sensors. Its performance has been tested under different conditions, demonstrating its ability to function for several days without any sunshine. By choosing the appropriate panel size, users can ensure optimal performance of the system in their specific location.
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.