RAK Battery Plus
The Solar Battery Kit for LoRaWAN Gateways
This solution includes everything to power the WisGate Edge Pro gateway with Solar energy anywhere where reliable LoRaWAN coverage is needed.
Battery Plus, combined with the Solar Panel Kit, is the latest battery system incorporating a solar panel, mounting kit, solar charging system, and status monitoring. It is specially developed for the WisGate Edge Pro gateways. It will allow reliable outdoor deployment of the gateway in remote off-grid scenarios where the power is unreliable or inaccessible. Not only will your gateway be powered 24/7, but you will also get all the battery data and status in the WisGateOS’ Web UI locally and in the WisDM remotely.
With this 50 Ah battery, your gateway can run for more than 2 days without sun. The 80 W panel is specially selected to meet the needs of the Battery Plus system and with the included mounting kit the solution can be deployed quickly and easily.
Battery Plus Features
- Long Life Span - The Lithium Iron Phosphate battery can be expected to remain serviceable for more than 10 years, considering that it is charged and discharged once a day at room temperature (25 °C).
- Integrated Heating Function - The battery integrates a solar charger and heater, it can be connected to PV panels directly and charged under 0 °C.
- Lightweight Design - The weight of RAK9155 is no more than 8 kg making installation by a single person easier.
- High Waterproof Grade - With an IP65 rating of the enclosure, RAK9155 is suitable for both indoor and outdoor environments.
Solar Panel Kit Features (included with the RAK Battery Plus & Solar Panel kit variant)
- Peak power: 80 W
- Open circuit voltage (Voc): 21.8 V
- power voltage (Vmp): 18.24 V
- power current (Imp): 4.39 A
- Dimensions: 730 x 670 x 30 mm
- Operating temperature: -40° C to +85° C
- The Pole diameter supported by the mounting kit is 76-140 mm
- 1pc Solar Battery
- 3pc Power Cable
- 1pc Mounting Kit
- 3pc Cable trap-Screw Mount
- 1pc Carry equipment
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.