GNSS Tracker for LoRaWAN u-blox ZOE-M8Q
Prefer another courier for your delivery? Contact us for special shipping arrangements.
Check our WisBlock Documentation
Note 1: If a non-rechargable battery is used with WisBlock Base Board it has to be unplugged before connecting the USB cable to the port on the board in order to configure the device. Not doing so might damage the battery and board and can cause fire.
Note 2: The product is delivered without a battery. You need to buy a matching battery and connect it to the Tracker for LoRaWAN.
WisBlock LPWAN Tracker Solution is a GNSS location tracker "Built With RAK's WisBlock"
It is a ready to use product that can be used to track the location of assets, trucks, containers.
It comes in an IP65 enclosure with an optional Solar Panel to recharge the battery and extend the work time.
It supports both LoRaWAN and LoRa P2P connectivity.
The customer can setup all credentials and settings over USB by using an AT command interface that is compatible with our RAK3172
The product supports all upper frequency LoRaWAN regions (RU864, IN865, EU868, RU865, US915, AU915, KR920, AS923)
The firmware of the LPWAN Tracker is open source and can be easily adapted by the customer to his personal needs (https://github.com/RAKWireless/LPWAN-Tracker-Solution)
This product includes a mounting plate with a highly optimized integrated antenna for BLE and LoRaWAN. Please follow our mounting guide for the correct connection of the antennas to the WisBlock Core module.
IMPORTANT: EVEN WE ADVERTISE "READY TO USE", THE PRODUCT DOES NOT INCLUDE A BATTERY DUE TO TRANSPORTATION REGULATIONS OF ALL INTERNATIONAL PACKET FORWARDERS (DHL, FEDEX, UPS, ...)
- Supports sleep mode, low power consumption.
- Built-in LIS3DH - digital motion sensor, which has dynamic user selectable full scales of ±2g/±4g/±8g/±16g and is capable of measuring accelerations with output data rates from 1 Hz to 5 kHz.
- Environment sensor: Built-in Bosch BME680 air quality sensor
- GNSS location sensor: u-blox ZOE-M8Q
- LoRaWAN 1.0.2 Standard support - ABP or OTAA mode.
- LoRa P2P support.
- LoRa, BLE, and GPS antenna are integrated inside the casing.
- Micro USB for configuration and charging of the battery
- Supports global license-free frequency band: RU864, IN865, EU868, RU864, US915, AU915, KR920, and AS923.
- Unify Enclosure 100x75x38, optional with Solar Panel
- Mounting Accessories (order separate)
- Unify Pole Mounting Vertical Kit (Type A)
- Unify Wall Mounting Kit (Type D)
- Unify Belt Clip Kit (Type E)
- Unify DIN Rail Mounting Kit (Type F)
- Unify Magnet Mounting Kit (Type G)
- Unify Belt Loop Kit (Type H)
- Unify Label Kit (Type I)
- Unify Hook Loop Kit (Type J)
- WisBlock Starter Kit and RAK Edge Gateway Complete LoRaWAN Guide
- Installation of Board Support Package in Arduino IDE
- The Icing on the Cake: A Template to Innovate Custom IoT Applications with RAKwireless and Datacake
Check Hackster Projects
- Choosing Between WisBlock Modules For Your Next IoT Project? Take A Quiz!
- Why We Make WisBlock: The Story Behind RAK’s Modular IoT Platform
- Build your IoT Breakthroughs Fast with the WisBlock System!
- RAKwireless Announces Partnership with One Planet Education Network (OPEN) to Launch STEM IoT Sensor Kits for Schools Worldwide
- RAKwireless Launches New Modular Product Series - WisBlock
- New WisBlock Modules in RAK Autumn Launch
WisBlock Success Stories
- Enology + IoT = Great Wine A winery modernization by Enotek
- Saving the Wetlands with a Solution from The Group Lab
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.