RAK11720 Breakout Board
The RAK11721 breakout board is based on the powerful AMA3B1KK-KBR-B0 MCU from Ambiq (aka Ambiq Apollo3) together with a Semtech SX1262 LoRa® transceiver. It is a perfect start to evaluate the RAK11720 stamp module
The AMA3B1KK-KBR-B0 has an integrated Bluetooth Low Energy transceiver that enhances the communication capabilities.
The RAK11721 breakout board offers pin headers to access the pins of the RAK11720 stamp module with jumper wires. The breakout board includes as well a chip antenna for BLE and a SMA connector for a LoRa® antenna.
The two RF communication characteristic of the module (Lora® + BLE) makes it suitable for a variety of applications in the IoT field, such as home automation, sensor networks, building automation, and IoT network applications.
The RAK11721 comes with our RUI3 based AT command firmware that is fully compatible with the RAK3172 and RAK4631-R. In addition you can create your own custom firmware with the RUI3 API.
- Based on AMA3B1KK-KBR-B0 and SX1262
- Breakout Board for evaluation of the RAK11720
- Onboard chip antenna for BLE
- SMA antenna connector for LoRa®
- ARM Cortex-M4F
- 1MB Flash and 348KB SRAM
- I/O ports: UART/I2C/SPI/ADC/GPIO
- LoRaWAN 1.0.3 specification compliant
- Supported bands: EU433, CN470, IN865, EU868, AU915, US915, KR920, RU864, and AS923- 1/2/3/4
- LoRaWAN activation via OTAA/ABP
- LoRa Point-to-Point (P2P) communication
- Easy to use AT command set via UART interface
- Long-range - greater than 15 km with optimized antenna
- Ultra-low-power consumption of 2.37 μA in sleep mode
- Supply Voltage: 1.8 V ~ 3.6 V
- Temperature range: -40° C ~ 85° C
- Size: 25.4 x 32.3 mm
Included in the package:
- 1pc RAK11721 Breakout Board
- 1pc LoRa® antenna
- 18pcs Dupont lines
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.