This modules enables reading and writing of NFC tags (RFID cards, NFC enabled devices like phones). It is an WisBlock IO module with an external NFC antenna to connect with the NFC devices.
- ISO/IEC 14443A/MIFARE Reader/Writer
- FeliCa Reader/Writer
- ISO/IEC 14443B Reader/Writer
- ISO/IEC 14443A/MIFARE Card MIFARE Classic 1K or MIFARE Classic 4K card emulation mode
- FeliCa Card emulation
- ISO/IEC 18092, ECMA 340 Peer-to-Peer
- 80C51 microcontroller core with 40 KB ROM and 1 KB RAM
- Highly integrated demodulator and decoder
- Buffered output drivers to connect an antenna with minimum number of external components
- Supports ISO/IEC 14443A/MIFARE, ISO/IEC 14443B (Reader/Writer mode only)
- Supports MIFARE Classic 1K or MIFARE Classic 4K encryption in Reader/Writer mode and MIFARE higher transfer speed communication at 212 kbit/s and 424 kbit/s
- Supports contactless communication according to the FeliCa protocol at 212 kbit/s and 424 kbit/s
- Integrated RF interface for NFCIP-1 up to 424 kbit/s
- I2C interface
- Low power modes
- 2.7 to 5.5 V power supply operating range
- Size: 35mm x 25mm
- NFC antenna
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Similar Products in this Category