RAK2013 Cellular Pi-HAT
The RAK2013 Pi HAT is a Raspberry Pi 3B+ compatible cellular communication module. It is aimed at providing a Low Power Wide Area Network (LPWAN) connectivity to IoT devices. It has several configuration options of its onboard radio including the Quectel BG96/EG95. Thus it supports the following standards: 4G/LTE, Nb-IoT, CAT-M/CAT1/CAT4 Cellular. Because of its integrated audio amp and codec, it is suitable for Voice over LTE (VoLTE) in carrier network scenarios where HD calls are a requirement. The necessary connectors for each type of operation are conveniently placed on one side of the board in order to provide easy access.
It has a built-in header that adheres to the mikroBus standard. Because of its wide range of supported sensors, it is suitable for applications such as environmental monitoring, presence sensing, etc., that require cellular connectivity.
Complete documentation of this product can be found on our website documentation page.
- Cellular support
- LTE CAT-M1
- LTE CAT1/CAT4
- Support for both nano and eSIM
- Integrated audio amp and codec for full VoIP support
- Full compatibility with Raspberry Pi 3B+
- Integrated mikroBUS header
- GPS optional support (BG96 only)
- Built-in EEPROM for storing of auto configuration options
- Board Dimensions: 65mm x 56mm x 19.5 mm
- Board Weight: Approximately 0.99 oz (±0.1oz)
- Package Dimensions: 150mm x 90mm x 40mm
- 1pc RAK2013 board
- 1pc LTE Antenna
- 1pc GPS Antenna (for BG96 only)
- 1pc Micro USB cable
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.