Concentrator for LoRaWAN
Gateway Module for LoRaWAN
Note: To use the RAK2287 with the RAK2287/RAK5146 Pi HAT, select the SPI interface. The RAK2287 with USB interface can be used with the mPCIe to USB board. If you are unsure about the compatibility of your order, request support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RAK2287 is an LPWAN Concentrator Module with mini-PCIe form factor based on Semtech SX1302, which enables easy integration into an existing router or other network equipment with LoRaWAN Gateway capabilities. It can be used in any embedded platform offering a free mini-PCIe slot with an SPI connection. In addition to the LPWAN functionality, the module comes with a ZOE-M8Q GPS chip, in order to provide GNSS functionality.
This module is an exceptional, complete, and cost-efficient gateway solution offering up to 10 programmable parallel demodulation paths, an 8 x 8 channel LoRa® packet detector, 8 x SF5-SF12 LoRa® demodulators and 8 x SF5-SF10 LoRa® demodulators. It is capable of detecting an uninterrupted combination of packets at 8 different spreading factors and 10 channels with continuous demodulation of up to 16 packets. The module is well suited for Internet-of-Things (IoT) applications, that require node density of up to 500 nodes per km² in an environment with moderate interference.
- Designed with size efficiency in mind (mPCIe form factor).
- Built around the newly released SX1302 baseband processor.
- Compatible with 3G/LTE card of mPCIe type (3.3V power domain).
- Tx power up to 27dBm, Rx sensitivity down to -139dBm@SF12, BW 125 kHz.
- LoRaWAN® 1.0.2 compatible.
- LoRa® band coverage (EU868, US915).
- Built-in ZOE-M8Q GPS module
- Product Dimensions: 50.95 x 30.0 x 10.5 cm (±2cm)
- Product Weight: 16.3 g (±0.2g)
- 1x RAK2287
- 1x Ipex LoRa Antenna
- 1x Ipex GPS Antenna (if GPS option selected)
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
RAK2287 gateway and PI4 case from RAK
Very easy to assemble and with the actual firmware it works like a charme for months now. I have an outdoor antenna from RAK, too and connected the gateway to TTN.