WisBlock Wi-Fi Interface Module
RAK2305 is a WisBlock IO module for RAK WisBlock. It extends the WisBlock series with a powerful Espressif ESP32 WiFi and Bluetooth module.
RAK2305 can operate in 2.4GHz WiFi and Bluetooth networks.
RAK2305 combined with the RAK4631 WisBlock Core gives your solution additional wireless communication options. It can be used for example as a gateway between your LoRa® nodes and IoT over WiFi.
RAK2305 has in addition the option to be flashed with your custom firmware.
RAK2305 can be comfortably programmed with the Espressif AT command interface.
- 4GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth module
- Based on Espressif ESP32 Wrover B
- PCB antenna
- Espressif AT command interface
- Option to flash custom firmware
- Wi-Fi connection to AP
- Wi-Fi AP mode.
- Bluetooth Master and Slave mode
- UART communication with WisBlock Core module
- 1pc RAK2305
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Similar Products in this Category