RAK4200 LoRa® Evaluation Board
RAK4200 LoRa® Evaluation Board is a WisBlock product consisting of RAK4200 LoRa® Module and RAK5005 WisBase. You can use this development board to access all serial and GPIO ports for easy configuration. The core module RAK4200 includes an STM32L071 MCU and SX1276 LoRa® chip that complies with the LoRaWAN™ 1.0.2 protocols.
Complete documentation of this product can be found on our website documentation page.
- LoRa® module for Smart City, Smart Agriculture, Smart Industry
- I/O ports: UART/I2C/GPIO
- Temperature range: -40°C to +85°C
- Frequency range: 863–870MHz (EU) / 902–928MHz (US), ISM and SRD systems
- Low-Power Wireless Systems with 7.8kHz to 500KHz Bandwidth
- Ultra-Low Power Consumption 1.5uA in sleep mode
- Core: ARM 32-bit Cortex – M0+ with MPU
- Up to 128KB flash memory with ECC
- 20KB RAM
- 1pc RAK4200 EVB
- 1pc Micro USB Cable
- 1pc LoRa Antenna(iPEX)
- 2pc 4-pin Header
- 13pc Dupont Lines
Questions and Answers
Hi does this module support Class C as well ?
It is fully compliant with LoRaWAN 1.0.2 - Class A and Class C are supported.