RAK4200 Evaluation Board
RAK4200 LPWAN Evaluation Board is a WisDuo product consisting of RAK4200 LPWAN Module and RAK5005 WisBlock Base. You can use this development board to access all serial and GPIO ports for easy configuration. The core module RAK4200 includes an STM32L071 MCU and SX1276 LoRa® chip that complies with the LoRaWAN® 1.0.2 protocols.
Complete documentation of this product can be found on our website documentation page.
In order to have an optimal antenna matching for the Low and High LoRa bands there are two types of modules with different hardware. The L type module only works for the 433MHz and 470MHz LoRa bands. The H type module is for the 868MHz to 923MHz (the rest of the spectrum). Note that the hardware is specific for your selected band and can't be changed.
- LoRa® module for Smart City, Smart Agriculture, Smart Industry
- I/O ports: UART/I2C/GPIO
- Temperature range: -40°C to +85°C
- Frequency range: 433 to 470 MHz; 863 to 923 MHz (entire LoRa® spectrum)
- Low-Power Wireless Systems with 7.8kHz to 500KHz Bandwidth
- Ultra-Low Power Consumption 1.5uA in sleep mode
- Core: ARM 32-bit Cortex M0+ with MPU
- Up to 128KB flash memory with ECC
- 20KB RAM
- 1pc RAK4200 EVB
- 1pc Micro USB Cable
- 1pc LoRa Antenna(iPEX)
- 2pc 4-pin Header
- 13pc Dupont Lines
Become a RAK Affiliate and Earn Today!
Get paid to talk about RAK products! Join the RAK Affiliate program today.
Questions and Answers
Hi does this module support Class C as well ?
It is fully compliant with LoRaWAN 1.0.2 - Class A and Class C are supported.