RAK4200 LoRa® Module
RAK4200 LoRa® Module includes an STM32L071 MCU and an SX1276 LoRa® chip. It has Ultra-Low Power Consumption of 1.5uA in sleep mode and high LoRa® output power up to 19dBm max in work mode.
The module complies with LoRaWAN™ 1.0.2 protocols. It also supports Lora® Point-to-Point communications. The module is suitable for various applications that require long-range data acquisition and low power consumption.
Complete documentation of this product can be found on our website documentation page.
- LoRa® module for Smart City, Smart Agriculture, Smart Industry
- Compact Form Factor: 15 x 15.5 x 2.5 mm
- 20 Pin Stamp Pad for PCB SMT mounting
- I/O ports: UART/I2C/GPIO
- Temperature range: -40°C to +85°C
- Supply voltage: 2.0 ~ 3.6V
- Frequency range: 863–870MHz (EU) / 902–928MHz (US), ISM and SRD systems
- Low-Power Wireless Systems with 7.8kHz to 500KHz Bandwidth
- Ultra-Low Power Consumption 1.5uA in sleep mode
- Core: ARM 32-bit Cortex – M0+ with MPU
- Up to 128KB flash memory with ECC
- 20KB RAM
- 1pc RAK4200
Questions and Answers
What is the difference between RAK4200 Module and RAK811 Module?
You can check the table of comparison below:
Module name RAK4200 RAK811 MCU STM32L071KB STM32L151CBU6 LoRa chip SX1276 SX1276 32M TCXO Not support Support Support mode PA_BOOST mode
Receive mode PA_BOOST mode
Receive mode TX power 20dB max @PA_BOOST 20dB max @PA_BOOST
14dB max @RFO_HF mode Freq RAK4200H module suport 868M,915M
RAK4200L module suport 433M,470~510M RAK4200H module suport 868M,915M
RAK4200L module suport 433M,470~510M Form Factor 15 x 15.5 x 2.5 mm 22x14x1.7mm I/O ports 2 uart ports
1 I2C ports
2 GPIOs 2 uart ports
1 I2C ports
8 GPIOs Receive Current 15mA @ lora receive 16mA @ lora receive Tx current 124mA@Lora PA_BOOST
33mA@RFO@14dB Sleep Current 1.5uA 10uA supply voltage 2.0~3.6V 3V~3.45V RF port with Ipex Stamp pinout without Ipex Pin count 20 34 program tool Jlink UART