RAK4270 Breakout Board
RAK4270 Breakout Board is a simple board specially designed to facilitate the external connection of RAK4270 pins. The main purpose is to access the pins of the stamp module over two (2) rows of 2.54 mm headers. It is convenient for users to debug the RAK4270 module.
The RAK4270 LoRa Module includes an STM32L071 MCU and an SX1262 LoRa chip, which supports eight (8) spreading factors (SF5 ~ SF12) and signal bandwidth that can be adjusted between 7.8 kHz to 500 kHz. It has an ultra-low power consumption of 1.5uA in Sleep mode, but during the Transmit mode, it can reach the maximum output power of 22 dBm. As a receiver, it can achieve a sensitivity of -138 dBm.
The module complies with the LoRaWAN 1.0.2 protocol, so it can be used for implementing LoRa networks or Lora point to point communications. The module is suitable for various applications that require long-range data acquisition and low power consumption, like smart meters, supply chain and logistics tracking, agricultural sensors, smart cities, etc.
This module is expected to be controlled by an external controller through its UART interface by sending a set of AT commands. These AT commands control not only the state of this module but also set the LoRaWan communication parameters and payloads.
- LoRa® module for Smart City, Smart Agriculture, Smart Industry
- I/O ports: UART/I2C/GPIO
- Temperature range: -40°C to +85°C
- Supply voltage: 2.0V ~ 3.6V
- Supported bands: EU433, CN470, IN865, EU868, AU915, US915, KR920 and AS923
- Low-Power Wireless Systems with 7.8kHz to 500kHz bandwidth
- Ultra-Low Power Consumption 1.5uA in sleep mode
- Core: ARM 32-bit Cortex – M0+ with MPU
- Up to 128KB flash memory with ECC
- 20KB RAM
- 6KB of data EEPROM with ECC
- 1pc RAK4270 Breakout Breakout Board
- 1pc LoRa® antenna with RP-SMA female connector
- 18pcs Dupont lines
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Similar Products in this Category