WisDuo LPWAN Module
The RAK4270 LoRa Module includes an STM32L071 MCU and an SX1262 LoRa chip, which supports 8 spreading factors (SF5 ~ SF12) and signal bandwidth that can be adjusted between 7.8 kHz to 500 kHz. It has an ultra-low power consumption of 1.5uA in Sleep mode, but during the Transmit mode, it can reach the maximum output power of 22 dBm. As a receiver, it can achieve a sensitivity of -138 dBm
The module complies with the LoRaWAN® 1.0.2 protocol, so it can be used for implementing LoRa® networks or LoRa® point to point communications. The module is suitable for various applications that require long-range data acquisition and low power consumption, such as smart meters, supply chain and logistics tracking, agricultural sensors, smart cities, etc.
This module is expected to be controlled by an external controller through its UART interface by sending a set of AT commands. These AT commands control not only the state of this module but also set the LoRaWan® communication parameters and payloads (see RAK AT Command Manual).
- Ultra-low-power (1.5uA in sleep mode)
- Perfect for ultra-long transmission
- Highly sensitive in LoRa® modulation (~138dBm)
- Low Cost
- Stronger signal transmission (22dB max@PA_BOOST)
- LoRa module is suitable for applications in Smart City, Smart Agriculture, Smart Industry.
- LoRa bandwidth range of 7.8 kHz to 500 kHz, SF5 to SF12, BR=0.018~62.5 kb/s
- Compact form factor: 15 x 15.5 x 2.5 mm (LxWxH)
- 20 pin stamp pad for PCB SMT board-to-board soldering
- I/O ports: UART/I2C/GPIO
- AT commands control interface
- Temperature range: -40°C to +85°C
- Supply voltage: 2.0 to 3.6V
- Arm Cortex-M0+ 32-bit RISC core
- 128kb flash memory with ECC
- 20kb RAM
- 6kb of data EEPROM with ECC
- Product Dimension: 15 x 15.5 x 2.5mm
- Product Weight: 1.08g
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Similar Products in this Category