RAK4600 LPWAN Evaluation Board
RAK4600 LPWAN Evaluation Board is a WisBlock product that consists of RAK4600 LPWAN Module and RAK5005 WisBase. This development board allows access to all serial and GPIO ports for easy configuration. The RAK4600 core module includes nRF52832 MCU and SX1276 LoRa® chip to help you quickly and easily develop/test your firmware.
Complete documentation of this product can be found on our website documentation page.
To properly use this product, make sure to purchase a compatible Emulator Kit. We recommend that you directly buy from SEGGER Microcontroller's site to ensure that you get a genuine product.
- Frequency range: 863–870MHz (EU) / 902–928MHz (US), ISM and SRD systems
- Low-Power Wireless Systems with 7.8kHz to 500KHz Bandwidth
- Ultra-Low Power Consumption 2.0uA in sleep mode
- LoRa® Boost mode with 20dBm output power
- BLE 5.0 (Tx power -20 to +4 dBm in 4dB steps)
- 1pc RAK4600 EVB
- 1pc Micro USB Cable
- 1pc SubG Antenna (iPEX)
- 1pc 2.4G Antenna (iPEX)
- 2pcs 4-pin Header
- 9pcs Dupont Lines
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.