RAK4600 Evaluation Board
RAK4600 LPWAN Evaluation Board is a WisDuo product that consists of RAK4600 LPWAN Module and RAK5005 WisBlock Base. This development board allows access to all serial and GPIO ports for easy configuration. The RAK4600 core module includes nRF52832 MCU and SX1276 LoRa® chip to help you quickly and easily develop/test your firmware.
Complete documentation of this product can be found on our website documentation page.
To properly use this product, make sure to purchase a compatible Emulator Kit. We recommend that you directly buy from SEGGER Microcontroller's site to ensure that you get a genuine product.
- LoRa® module for Smart City, Smart Agriculture, Smart Industry
- I/O ports: UART/I2C/GPIO (optional NFC interface)
- Frequency range: 863 to 923 MHz (entire LoRa® high band spectrum)
- Low-Power Wireless Systems with 7.8kHz to 500KHz Bandwidth
- LoRa® Tx power up to 20dBm
- BLE5.0 (Tx power -20 to +4 dBm in 4dB steps)
- Serial Wire Debug (SWD) interface
- Ultra-Low Power Consumption 2.0µA in sleep mode
- 512 KB Flash, 64 KB RAM
- Supply voltage: 2.0 ~ 3.6V
- Temperature range: -40°C to +85°C
- 1pc RAK4600 EVB
- 1pc Micro USB Cable
- 1pc SubG Antenna (iPEX)
- 1pc 2.4G Antenna (iPEX)
- 2pcs 4-pin Header
- 9pcs Dupont Lines
Become a RAK Affiliate and Earn Today!
Get paid to talk about RAK products! Join the RAK Affiliate program today.
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.