RAK811 WisDuo LoRa Module
RAK811 WisDuo LoRa Module is a combination of the RAK811 chipset and the RAK811 Breakout Board. It is a barebone LoRa Node solution which is a balance between small size and access to GPIOs via a header.
With Semtech SX1276 at its core, the RAK811 WisDuo Module takes advantage of all LoRa features. Long range, low power consumption is at its core.
Its setup is easy and straightforward. The firmware fully supports the LoRaWAN 1.0.2 stack. The node can work in a number of modes, with different data rates and read data from the attached sensors. This is all configurable via AT commands.
- Based on Semtech SX1276
- Full LoRaWAN 1.0.2 stack support
- Supported bands: (EU433, CN470, IN865, EU868, AU915, US915, KR920, AS920 and AS923)
- Output power: 5－20dBm adjustable
- Max sensitivity: -130dBm@0.3kps
- Open source firmware with built-in AT command functionality for easy setup
- Theoretical max range of 2km in Urban and 15km in open areas
- Integrates both SMA and iPEX antenna connectors
- Operating temperature: -40°C ~ 85°C (industrial grade)
- Storage temperature: -40°C ~ 85°C (non-condensing)
- Breakout Board Dimensions: 42mm x 25mm
- Product Weight: 0.2kg
- 1pc RAK811 WisDuo LoRa Module (chipset pre-soldered on the board)
- 1pc LoRa Antenna
- 5pcs Dupont Line
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.