RAK811 WisDuo LoRa Module
RAK811 WisDuo LoRa Module is a combination of the RAK811 chipset and the RAK811 Breakout Board. It is a barebone LoRa Node solution which is a balance between small size and access to GPIOs via a header.
With Semtech SX1276 at its core, the RAK811 WisDuo Module takes advantage of all LoRa features. Long-range, low power consumption is at its core.
Its setup is easy and straightforward. The firmware fully supports the LoRaWAN 1.0.2 stack. The node can work in a number of modes, with different data rates and read data from the attached sensors. This is all configurable via AT commands.
- Based on Semtech SX1276
- Full LoRaWAN 1.0.2 stack support
- Supported bands: (EU433, CN470, IN865, EU868, AU915, US915, KR920, AS920 and AS923)
- Output power: 5－20dBm adjustable
- Max sensitivity: -130dBm@0.3kps
- Open source firmware with built-in AT command functionality for easy setup
- Theoretical max range of 2km in Urban and 15km in open areas
- Integrates both SMA and iPEX antenna connectors
- Operating temperature: -40°C ~ 85°C (industrial grade)
- Storage temperature: -40°C ~ 85°C (non-condensing)
- Breakout Board Dimensions: 42mm x 25mm
- Product Weight: 0.2kg
- 1pc RAK811 WisDuo LoRa Module (chipset pre-soldered on the board)
- 1pc LoRa Antenna
Can two of these modules used for P2P communication mode?
Yes you can use them in P2P mode.
Hi dears you can provide 22 of this module with EUROPEAN frequencies (EU868) ? Thanks a lot. Best regards. Armando Paliani
The store has been updated, there are now modules in stock. Feel free to order.
Hi dears we need the documentation of thi smodule.
All documents and the firmware are in here:
I need a dimension for my PCB. And dimesion is included PCB layout for case.
Thje dimension as shown on the prduct page. They are 42x25mm.