RAK9003 PoE Pi HAT
Enhance your Raspberry Pi based networking solution with the option of being powered directly through your gateway's Ethernet port. No need for separate power supply! This feature is especially suitable for deployments utilizing cabled network connectivity.
RAK9003 PoE Pi Hat is an add-on board with Raspberry PI form factor, compatible with RPi 3B+ and RPi 4, which can be plugged into a Raspberry PI directly. RAK9003 PoE Pi Hat makes it possible to power the Raspberry Pi via a standard CAT 5 Ethernet cable.
RAK9003 PoE Pi Hat is designed to be compatible with the IEEE 802.3af/at Power-over-Ethernet (PoE), it is compatible with both PoE Mode A and Mode B. RAK9003 PoE Pi Hat signature and control circuit provides the PoE AT compatibility signature and power classification required by the Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE) before applying up to 30W power to the port. RAK9003 PoE Pi Hat is compatible with Class 0 to Class 4 equipment. The high-efficiency DC/DC converter operates over a wide input voltage range and provides a regulated low ripple and low noise output. The DC/DC converter also has built-in overload and short-circuit output protection.
- Raspberry Pi form factor with a 40pin compatible header (Pi3 B+, Pi4 compatible)
- Conforming to the IEEE 802.3af/at (mode A & mode B), 25W Max Load.
- It contains physical layer power negotiation circuitry, compatible with Class 0 to Class 4 equipment.
- Wide operating voltage: 42V ~ 57V.
- Output Current: 5V@5A
- Output voltage ripple:
- High Efficiency: 83% (input 48V, 5V@5A).
- High isolation: 5KV isolation input to output.
- Overcurrent / short-circuit
- RoHS Compliant.
- Operating Temperature: -40 °C ～+85 °C
Questions and Answers
Is it compatible with the RAK2245 RPi HAT?
Awesome with RAK2287 gateway
I purchased to use with RAK2287 gateway, for which it works perfectly. Bought more RAK9003 to use with other RPi4 based projects. Very happy with the reliability.
Similar Products in this Category