Remote Microphone Kit
Get your WisBlock listening! The WisBlock Remote Microphone Kit allows you to mount your WisBlock Microphone away from the base board (eg to a case) for better listening abilities.
The WisBlock Remote Kit includes:
- A RAK18033 Stereo PDM Microphone Header board
- A PDM Microphone module of your choice
- All the Screws and cables needed to stack the modules together
- An Optional Enclosure to put everything in (Coming Soon)
- 120mm Microphone FPC
Note: You will also need to purchase a base board and WisCore.
- Non-RAK microphone mounting - In a Non-RAK microphone mounting the boards are screwed together except the microphone. The microphone is connected via an FFC and is mounted separately (normally to your case to allow the microphone to hear the audio outside of the case).
- RAK microphone mounting - In a RAK microphone mounting the boards are screwed together except the microphone. The microphone is connected via an FFC and is mounted separately to the RAK supplied case.
- WisBlock Quick Start Guide
- WisBlock Source Code Repository
- 40-Pin Male Connector 3D File
- WisBlock IO Tutorial
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.