WisBlock RTC module
The RAK12002 is a Real-Time Clock module with its own battery backup. This module, once set to the correct date and time, will keep the date and time updated even on a power loss. Once the power supply is available again, the WisBlock Core module can receive the correct date and time from the RTC module.
- Built-in 32.768KHz crystal oscillator
- Counters for seconds, minutes, hours, date, month, year and weekday
- Automatic leap year correction
- 3.3V Power supply
- I2C Interface
- Programmable Clock output
- Extreme low current consumption 40nA
- Supper capacitor backup power supply
- small size:10mmx10mm
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Similar Products in this Category